Monday, June 22, 2009

New Necklace & Facebook fan page

Hi Again!

I am writing to announce another necklace in my Etsy shop!

Usually I am more fond of navy blues with silver and white but I really love this piece. I used several differently dyed freshwater pearls including large dark grey nugget pearls with navy blue round glass beads, accented by gold colored metal spacers and metal beads with a gold foil touch.

This is a classy piece that is perfect for going to work with or dressing up any outfit. I can make matching earrings and bracelet, just convo me.

The necklace is about 18.5 inches long with a pretty brass swirl toggle closure.

Also if you are interested fans on my Facebook fan page get an automatic discount on my Etsy shop. After becoming a fan when you buy something from my shop, just let me know who you are in the message to the seller and I will either change the price before you pay or refund you via paypal. You can either click the picture above my profile or go here.

I hope everyone is having a nice Monday! Thanks for reading :]

No comments:

Post a Comment